Frank Erskine

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:57:49 +0000, Kalico wrote:

With that in mind, I would hate to think that an inspector called a
dozen or so times between 9 and 5 and because he never found me at
home to have a talk with, decided to go for a warrant and the first I
know of it is when returning home from a weekend away to find my door
kicked in.

Well of course, IF your door was kicked in and nothing was found, i.e.
no evidence of a suspected offence was found, you would be entitled to
compensation.

New door/frame/locks/wallpaper around said frame.... :-)

--
Frank Erskine