Colin Wilson

Look at it this way. Say I want to buy a TV to use with my PS2. That's
all I ever want to use it for. Why on earth should I be penalised for
this, by being forced to 'prove' that this is all I want to use it for?

When the shop asks you for your address, give them the address for the
TVLA ;-)

That's like saying that when I buy a kitchen knife I have to prove that
I'm not going to use it to kill anyone!

Funnily enough, if you`ve entered the USA any time over the last few
years or bought hardware from Dell, you will have been asked equally
stupid questions.