Anna Kettle

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:57:11 GMT, Mike Harrison
wrote:

This was discussed recently on another NG.
Tell them, once, that you do not have TV receiving equipment installed.
Ignore any further correspondance.
If they turn up, tell them to sod off. They have no right of entry without a warrant, which they are
highly unlikely to get.

I have not had a TV for fifteen years. Every couple of years they send
a piece of paper and I write NO TV on it and send it back. When I
changed address their (new) response to the NO TV comment was that
they would be coming to check up on me. One year later they haven't
done so and I wouldn't let them through the door if they did. I could
be fantasising, but I believe that a track record of NO TV is worth
establishing

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642