ted harris

In newsave Hinz typed:
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:28:32 -0800, ted harris
wrote:
In newsave Hinz typed:
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:21:30 -0800, ted harris

First of all, it looks to me like sawstops strategy has changed from
the initial concept. Now they have to build, market, and deliver a
new, better product against the will of corporate America. Is that
supposed to be a hanger? I don't think so...

WTF is that supposed to mean? Hanger?

Hanger=duck, as in shooting a "duck" on the pool table...as in hanging on
the edge and all you have to do is will it and it falls...as in do you
think bringing sawstop to market is easy?

Apparently it isn't. I'm not sure that that speaks well for Sawstop,
either the technology or the manufacturability.

To whom, exactly? All I see on the website is a pre-order form, not a
"shipping today" saw. Hand-assembled demo units are all well and
good, but where's the beef?

I'm putting my money on Sawstop...any takers?

Sure. Escrow, of course? What terms?

I don't know, but I am sure we can work something out. What would you
like the terms to be?

We'll have to define a number of things, such as what "available",
"shipping",
and "works" mean first, I suppose. how about a nice TS blade?

Oops! Guess we are too late! LOLOLOL... Too bad, cause I coulda' used a
nice new saw blade.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com