Duane Bozarth

Mike in Mystic wrote:

I have a Veritas MKII power sharpening system - which is similar in many
ways to the lapsharp. I think it is absolutely the best sharpening tool for
beveled edge tools - mainly chisels and plane irons for me. The jig that is
used with it allows for easy and accurate setting of bevel angles - I'm not
sure if the lapsharp has such a jig or not. Anyway, the MKII is probably
less than half the price of the lapsharp, and I don't really see why the
lapsharp can justify that much of a premium.

What width of planer/jointer knives could be handled?