DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Ron Moore wrote:

GTO69RA4 wrote:
"I'm now running a quick search to see whether there are any
other newsgroups which have it. "

I saw it on rec.sport.billiard

And rec.autos.tech.

I've seen it on most NGs I frequent.

GTO(John)

Just a curiosity, could anything be gleaned from when it was posted
coincidental to any other postings at the time?

Considering that it is hitting *lots* of newsgroups, I don't
think so. What newsgroup would they actually be posting in as a normal
user (if any)?

I found it in 61 different newsgroups, and I only get a partial
news feed.

This includes (appropriately enough) "news.admin.net-abuse.usenet" :-)

I've just modified the spelling in the Subject line (added
spaces) so this discussion won't be killed by my filters.

The best choice is to just add it to filters.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564