HeatMan

"ZZonka Tonka" "Spam_Me"@duct_tape_the 8th_wonder of the world.com wrote
in message m...
I was installing a used ventless heater and was looking at the manual
online, I'm wondering how the oxygen depletion sensor works? All it
looks like is a couple of metered holes in the pilot line feed line? It
looks like if the O2 level drops the pilot light does not burn hot
enough to keep the thermal couple hot enough to keep the gas safety to
the pilot light from shutting off? Is this all there is to the O2
depletion sensor? A couple of metered holes?

That's the way I understand it.

That's also the reason I won't have one of those style heaters.