Dave Garnett

Please give me a tip here, especially if you've actually done it, and
aren't just repeating what you've read or heard. And PLEASE don't tell
me to "go buy a chop saw"!!!

I use one of those cheap adjustable mitre boxes made for cutting wood by
hand. With a fine tooth blade and some lubricant, it will cut mild steel and
aluminium just fine. A lot of the time it is quicker to setup and use than
my (unmentionable) bandsaw ...

I just don't use the abrasive cut off stuff because of the mess - in fact I
don't do any sort of grinding in my workshop because of the danger to all
the other tools.

Dave

Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
http://www.nuthinbutnews.com