william_b_noble

look at the application notes that the various manufactures put out, for
example Minarik. And, there are lots of text books on the subject that are
considered of no value by most book sellers, so there's another avenue

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
General stuff, like principals of operation, common configurations,
voltages, dimensions, and various control schemes?
I know bits and pieces of what I've picked up in here through various
discussions, but now I'm curious and just want a pile of information to
dig through.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/