Bubba

On 22 Dec 2004 06:06:32 -0800, wrote:

Funny thing happened... I turned off all power to my heat pump and
tried to find the high pressure switch with no success. But now the
unit is operating as it should! I wonder if just shutting it totally
off for a few minutes reset the switch. (The problem was the auxiliary
heat did not come on, though the indicator light did.)

Hint:
You havent fixed anything. It "locked-out" for a reason. It WILL do it
again. NO, I cant and wont diagnose it over the internet. There are
only about 100 things it could be. Now is the time to get someone
scheduled in to do the repair before it quits for good.
Bubba