John Willis

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:21:16 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
scribbled this interesting note:

My prize ****off for yesterday was picking up my shirts at the
cleaner/laundry after having asked them to please replace a lost collar
button on one shirt when I left them off. I glanced at the shirt to make
sure they'd done it and saw that the button they grabbed to sew on was
about 50% larger in diameter than the other one. When I pointed that out
to the clerk she didn't seem to think it mattered, and said, "So what,
it works doesen't it?"

Next time, if you patronize the same establishment, I guess you'll
have to be a bit more specific since clear thought seems to be in
short supply there!:~)

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)