Roger Shoaf

wrote in message
ups.com...
the areas are long since painted over and I wouldn't be able to locate
the tape within in order to pull it up.

I am trying to avoid doing serious ceiling work, and I am looking for
an easy solution so it doesn't look so bad. I was considering mudding
around the area to make it more gradual. But i would probably have
difficulty matching texture of a ceiling with 5 coats of pain vs fresh
primer and one coat of paint.

c_kubie

The first step is diagnosing the exact reason you have a flaw. All of want
to avoid serious work. If we did not, there would be no such thing as
progress.

Is the line you see as wide as tape? Does it run in a strait line? hey it
is probably were the tape is. If you do not want to do the work, look for a
drywall guy and have him fix it. That way all you have to do is write the
check and paint the ceiling.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.