John Willis

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:12:00 -0600, scribbled
this interesting note:

This brings up another gripe of mine. When the stores are full of
Christmas items, and I mean ALL stores, they dont stock "normal"
items. Last week I was at Walmart and decided to buy another garden
hose, since I had one break. I bought a hose at Walmart during the
summer and found it to be one of the best hoses I have gotten for the
price. Well, I was shocked to find they did not have one single hose.
I asked the clerk, who had to call the manager, who said they do have
them in storage, but can not get to them, until all the Christmas
merchandise is gone. Well, excuse me..... I have nothing against
Christmas decorations, but my animals need water 365 days a year.
They dont stop drinking at Christmas. I also use my manure fork all
year round, as do I use shovels and other yard type tools. If I break
one of these, I need to buy another, and can not wait until all the
Christmas decorations are put away. Even the local farm supply store
is lacking in farm items, but well stocked with Christmas decorations.
They were out of electric fence gate handles the other day, and those
things break more often in winter due to ice, than any other time of
year. Yet, not a one in the store........ This is very inconsiderate
to their customers and it really ****es me off

Simple. Stop buying things from Wal-Mart and go to a real store that
carries things you need all year 'round!

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)