Sexytom976

If you want to do it the half assed
way....

Either make a good old fashion cocktail
of napolm (spelling is probabbly off) or
just use explosives.

Its ALWAYS more entertaining watching it
either blow up or burn down...

Just remember to drill a hole first in the
center, place the charge and scream...

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Tom

JerryMouse wrote:
Leroy Mowry wrote:
A tree stump the size of Boeing engine core (3 cubic feet) is in a
hole we cannot get out. We dug dirt around the tree stump, cut all

the
roots but not enough to get a manual saw comfortably in there. The
stump moves freely with no obstructions but too heavy for any men

lift out of the hole.

Our neighbor wants our large tree cut down, stump remove. And we
spent all our last dime on a branch-trunk cutting crew. Which now
leaves us with a heavy tree stump to be put into our large van

going
to a dumpsite. What are some ways that we could try to get a tree
stump onto a flat surface?

Thanks

First principles:

1. Get the stump out in one piece.
a. Boeing engine hydraulic lifting device
b. Big truck and chain
c. Kitty-cat, harness, and big-ass whip.

2. Get the stump out in multiple, smaller, pieces.
a. Chain saw. Try to sculp something obscene. Time will fly.