Jordan

DB and SL were replaced by Unimat3.
Nowadays, they aren't made in Austria any more, but pretty much the same
thing is made in Taiwan and called Unimat4. Quality is down - surprise -
but pricing is reasonable. There's a badge-engineered version called
MJ-189A.
There is a development of it called Combi 218. It has conventional
thread cutting ability (rather than the original Unimats' weird system).
I like the cast iron beds all these lathes have.
Not sure if these are available in USA any more (I think Poseidon had
them?), but all are available in Australia and UK:

http://bne043v.webcentral.com.au/vs4487_secure/dept.asp?id=88
http://www.chronos.ltd.uk/Test/acatalog/Chronos_Catalogue_Lathes_5.html

Jordan

Does anyone have a source in the US for picking up a small/micro (I have limited space)
Unimat (or comparable) Lathe, (SL or DB200, etc...,)