Joseph Meehan

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Ed, that wacky tobacco is getting to you again. :-)

Mick,

There is some unconfirmed concern about the glass fibers, but I
don't think you have much to worry about. Personally I would likely
cover it if it were mine, just to keep things cleaner and neater.

--
Joseph Meehan

Duh, I was thinking of the pink foam plastic sheets, not the plain old
fiberglass.

Oh. I see. That is different. I seem to remember that it is OK for
use without a fire barier, but I would check that. Other than that I don't
see a problem. I don't think I would bother covering it.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math