BigWallop

"makesawdust" wrote in message

Al Reynolds Wrote:
"Fr Jack" wrote in message
news Hi,

As subject. Anyone got any ideas to get white undercoat off a navy
blue leather sofa.

Its now dried - found it when I got home - looks like my mate has
accidentally caught it with the brush.

I've tried rubbing with a damp cloth, but it doesnt seem to have had
any effect.

Any ideas?-

Al

Our two-year old little guy went to town on our tan leather sofa with a
black sharpie marker. I caught it pretty fast and used a baby wipe to
clean it. It took off most of the marks. The marks that are left are
pretty light and not noticable (at least when you are sitting on the
sofa).

makesawdust

Ordinary washing up liquid, hot water and a firm sponge should take most
marks out of leather. It's even better if the leather has been waxed, after
manufacture of the furniture, to give it a good shine for the customer.

We never take the stretch covers off ours until visitors arrive. :-)