prakash

Default Speaker Phone Panasonic model Cant disconnect line

Hi,

I have a Panasonic speaker telephone with cordless set. The problem
is
this ,after making a call i am not able to disconnect using the
the on/off button on speaker phone . Pushing the on/off button shuts
the speaker off, but does not disconnect the call, nor does hanging up
the handset. Only if I pull the phone line out of the jack does it
disconnect. (after a few tries). Does anyone know how i cant fix this
problem. (I strongly suspect the magnetic relays inside)

Thanks,

Prakash.