On 21 Dec 2004 21:11:56 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

A whole lot of stuff -- which is well beyond the point of diminishing
returns. Since he won't look at the evidence and doesn't even
understand such elementary concepts as statistical insignificance, and
since he can't provide any documented support for his position this
whole conversation is pretty much useless.

He's had his say and I've had mine. Anyone who's interested in the
truth can follow the references I've posted or do their own research.

--RC

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.