Ken Grunke

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
My suggestion is to contact the manufacturers, see thomasregister.com ..
GWE

McMaster is where I started my little search. They have the following
thread pitches in the form of taps for sale in 3/4 diameter:

40
32
28
27
24
20
18
16
13
12
10

To me, that means that someone, somewhere is selling 3/4" bolts, threaded
rod, or studs with those thread pitch combinations... But it's not always
the case, right?

All that tells me is they would/should sell the equivalent DIES for
those sizes, not the bolts, rod or anything else with those threads.

Ken Grunke