Silvan

diyguy wrote:

If you can drink in the shop and work safely at the same time you are a
better man than I. Personally, I find myself entering the "stooopid
zone" after just one beer and more than that is almost scary. But that
is me and to each his own ...

Oh c'mon man, cut the jokester some slack already.

* fridge full of beer

Really stupid idea.

* TV/DVD player

Really stupid idea.

* nekkit wimminz handing you wood and jiggling their jigglies at you

Would be nice, very nice, but distracting. Hence, a really stupid idea.

* a good first-aid kit
* a telephone with 911 on the speed dial

Necessary for the stupid person who has the above three items in the shop.

I was being silly. I think about everyone got it.

I do keep a supply of beer bottles in the shop. They go in empty, and leave
full.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/