Art

Considering the asbestos debacle, I would think that if anything was showing
up as a problem, they would have stopped using fiberglass in furnace
filters long ago.

"Speedy Jim" wrote in message
Mick wrote:
Our house has an unfinished basement, which I use as a workshop. There
is pink insulation between the basement and first floor. Is there any
reason (health-wise) why this insulation should be covered with anything?
Right now, it's exposed. I know there's debate about how harmful it may
or may not be to work with, but if it's just sitting there between the
joists undisturbed, is there anything to be concerned about? TIA.

---Mick

It probably gets disturbed every time someone walks on the floor upstairs.

I know the jury is still out on fiberglass exposure, but I personally
would feel "uncomfortable" with a source directly overhead.

Jim