Bolted

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Mark Carver writes:

I've heard two people mention to me now that from April 2005 all
electrical accessories sold will be date stamped,

I doubt this has anything to do with Part P.

And if it did, it could not prove anything anyway. All a later
date-stamp proves is that someone has done something to the circuit
after the date-stamp. Thar doesn't mean to say it wasn't a minor, or a
series of minor changes that are OK under part P. Isn't replacing a
socket an example of something too minor to be covered? If one is, then
they all are. It can't prove that the work was done after P_day. Unless
they start date stamping the wire.