Ba r r y

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:00:10 -0600, Duane Bozarth
wrote:

I'm not denigrating Grizzly, I've never actually seen one--I just
reported what was in the particular review.

I didn't mean the question as a positive / negative thing, I actually
think it all comes down to cost.

Why? American Woodworker, and Popular Woodworking seem to appeal to
beginning to intermediate amateur woodworkers. FWW's target market
seems to be intermediate to advanced amateurs, and some pros.

Grizzly also advertises in Wood Shop News, which is as straight out
"trade" as it gets, with little to interest an amateur.

Barry