Duane Bozarth

Roger Shoaf wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

Or, more likely, his heirs' time...

It would only take a couple of minutes per post to do. I suppose that if
those few minutes of time were that precious then you could omit the bevels,
but I like doing the job right. I have some rental property that every
corner that could be cut was cut and fixing things there always is a
surprise taking more time than it should, so I tend not to cut corners,
especially if doing it right only takes a short amount of time more.

Chill, Rog...see that smiley?

But, depends on what is your perception of "right" to a certain degree
at least...in a really arid climate the amount of rainfall is so slight
the difference in lifetime over a slanted post top vis a vis a flat will
be indiscernible. Now, if it were an aesthetics question or in a damp
locale, I'd never have mentioned it...

But, it was, after all, only a jest, remember...