Roger Shoaf

"Bruno" wrote in message

How do I hacksaw another 20 thou? I got the dremel out, but the wheel
I have is not big enough radius to get through the slot.

-Bruno

Either make a trip to the hardware store and get a bigger wheel or use your
hack saw to make a parallel cut to the slot you already made. Dremel sells
an 1.5 inch fiber reinforced cut off wheel.

If you leave a little meat between the new slot and the old slot this will
prevent the blade from sliding into the old slot. This will give you more
than 20 Thou. but it is just a clamp.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.