Jim Levie

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:55:21 +0000, Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:00:22 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:56:53 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

===I am going to buy a Sawzall. DeWalt has one on sale for $99. If
you were ===going to buy a general use Sawzall for around $100, what
would you buy and ===why?
===
===TIA
===
===Steve
===

I have both Milwaukee and PC and prefer the Tiger Saw by Porter-Cable
over the milwaukee as fasr as power and feel....... Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wife, I
had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

A dissenter! Get a rope!!

Naah, he's just confused. Seriously, I've used both and I'll agree that
the PC has a bit more power. But, if you use it for a few hours or more
don't be surprised to find your wrist or elbow hurting the next day. The
counter balancing in the Milwaukee is superior.

"They can have my Milwaukee tools when they can pry them from my cold dead
fingers", says Jim.

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.