Roy

I dunno about a PC not lasting. I have a few friends that have a steel
building and fabrication business and the only brand they have is PC
and they are sure not babied or new tools by anby stretch of the
imagination and they work great. This was the main reason I got my PC
after seeing what they put their tools through and not having any
problems. I agree, there is nothing wrong a with Milwaukee
either........and would probably say its a toss up according to
features your looking for between Milwaukee and PC. I like the
rotating handle and utilize it quite a lot. I do not like tools where
the power cord is removeable, like lots of the Milwaukee tools are
capable of.

What ever brand yu get make sure you get the quick change blade holder
of the variety that does not require any tools...........
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.