Roger Shoaf

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

Or, more likely, his heirs' time...

It would only take a couple of minutes per post to do. I suppose that if
those few minutes of time were that precious then you could omit the bevels,
but I like doing the job right. I have some rental property that every
corner that could be cut was cut and fixing things there always is a
surprise taking more time than it should, so I tend not to cut corners,
especially if doing it right only takes a short amount of time more.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.