Roger Shoaf

"Scot" wrote in message
I understand that it won't be that tough, I do actually have plenty of

room
to work with. That was just an additional reason to do a tile ceiling, as

still believe it will be easier. I just think the ceiling tile will look
better and will be cheaper based on the pricing estimates I did. Just
wasn't sure if I was sacrificing too much versatility by going that route.

I think by the time you screwed around with getting the furring strips
nailed, squared and whatnot the PITA factor would pay for the additional
cost of the suspended. Also lights and ducts are easier with the suspended.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.