CCSI Inc

It looks like Taig is the micro Lathe of choice. I guess I'm going to skip looking for
the extinct Unimat and get a Taig. Another question. If you would like to save me some
time web browsing, does anyone know who has the best prices on the Taig's??

Thanks again!!!
Paul

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:25:04 -0800, Tim Wescott wrote:

CCSI Inc wrote:

Does anyone have a source in the US for picking up a small/micro (I have limited space)
Unimat (or comparable) Lathe, (SL or DB200, etc...,) other than bidding on ebay?
I'm looking for one to do produce some small aluminum adapters, etc..., for work in
astronomy.
I see the Unimat Classic Lathe for sale. But it looks like a childs toy!

Thanks Paul

Micromark and Jensen sell the Taig lathe, which appears to be a nice
little thing.