Garrett Fulton

"Ignoramus29457" wrote in message
These are not mine, I have no stake in selling them. They are too much
for me to handle. Just wanted to pass the word. For sale in Great
Lakes military base, IL.

CINCINATTI MODEL DH MILLING MACHINE. SER #5J2P5U-2. 5HP, 1800 RPM,
3PH, 220/ 440V. MFG 1968. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471148

CINCINATTI MODEL OO MILLING MACHINE. SIZE 2 SER #2J2P1Z-52. 440V,
3PH. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471149

KEARNEY & TRUCKER MILLING MACHINE. 440V, 3PH, 6. 4A MAX LOAD. CAPACITY
100, 000 RMS AMPS. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471150

Does anyone know how much these beasts weigh? The irony is that right
now I do have a 3 phase generator in my yard, enough to run the first
machine mentioned. They are probably too heavy though.

It's a very rare occurence to find any machine tool up for bid at
govliquidation that hasn't been totally ruined by sitting out in the weather
for a couple of years. Can't remember how many Monarch 10EE lathes that
were totally trashed by exposure to the elements. That's_my_tax money being
thrown away there. It's just a damned shame.

Garrett Fulton