Jim Elbrecht

-snip-
Just another 2 cents into the pot, foam(icynene) should not settle out
over time like cellulose can. This way you maintain your wall's
insulational protection for years to come.

Foam doesn't settle, it 'out-gasses' leaving a chunk of useless foam
with an air space around which wind can blow.

I'm still partial to cellulose. If properly installed it *doesn't*
settle. It is also treated with ?borax? which makes it an
inhospitable place for insects or rodents to live. I've never found
rodent nests in my walls that are filled with cellulose-- but finding
them in the fiberglass filled walls is relatively common.

Jim