On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:49:31 -0500, "CuMPeEWeEr [No MCSD]"
wrote:

In winter... From inside of the house, my windows (bottom half) got a lot
of frosts and actually ice at bottom which are big enough to put in my coke,
no kidding. How can I prevent water from condensing? I know it's due to
temperature difference between heat vs cold temp out there.. but is there
any solution? Do those transparent windows sealing kit from Home Depot
help? cos that stuff adds additional layer of air.. any suggetions?

C.W.

We use to have this problem in our basement. First, we tackled the
control of humidity. While maintaining it high in the comfort range
in our living spaces, the cooler basement's relative humidity climbed.
So we made need adjust ments for a happy medium. Second, we applied
that temp storm window plastice to the outside screen of our basement
windows. Now we have no moisture condensation, therefore no ice
formation.

hth,

tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com