Larry Jaques

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:45:38 GMT, Glen calmly
ranted:

NoOne N Particular wrote:

That would be a blonde C-hair?

Black - .005"
Brown - .0045"
Blond - .004" (Blonde is .0045")
Auburn - .0035"
Red - .003"

Wayne

Excellent piece of research. I am humbled by your expertise. BTW, if
you ever need a research assistant to explore this matter further,
please let me know. I would love to apply for the position.

I had a girlfriend from a farm in South Dakota when I was in Phoenix
for a year at tech school. Her sister (my buddy's girlfriend)
collected all the pubies from the shower drain and made them into a
"tree" for Christmas. I was -really- glad it wasn't my girlfriend who
did that. I didn't dare ask where it was stored the rest of the time.

Ah, fond memories of teen years...

Murphy was an Optimist