Duane Bozarth

Ba r r y wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:48:32 -0600, Duane Bozarth
wrote:

Dunno...cost (as you noted elsewhere) could be a logical conclusion but
perhaps it is simply trying to target more closely their perceived
market...

What do you perceive Grizz's market to be?

(I'll make my point after you answer. G)

Can't actually say what they actually think their market is...it
apparently isn't cost-effective to advertise in FW any longer...whether
that is target audience or simply absolute $$ I have no way of knowing
for sure. I'm sure it's a business decision based on what they see as
best for them...

I'm not denigrating Grizzly, I've never actually seen one--I just
reported what was in the particular review.