Pete & sheri

Default Huge milling machines for sale!

I know that "everything is relative", but I wouldn't consider these
machines "huge". Nice home shop tools. They weigh about 2500 pounds
each, according to the data provided. There is a HUGE error in the ad
for the third one; "6.3 amps max load" is too light for this machine
and "capacity of 100,000 RMS amps" is more befitting of a HUGE
transformer than a milling machine. If I had the room, I wouldn't mind
having one of them in my shop.
If you are considering bidding on one, don't forget the the tooling
can easily cost you more than the machine will cost.

Pete Stanaitis

Ignoramus29457 wrote:

These are not mine, I have no stake in selling them. They are too much
for me to handle. Just wanted to pass the word. For sale in Great
Lakes military base, IL.

CINCINATTI MODEL DH MILLING MACHINE. SER #5J2P5U-2. 5HP, 1800 RPM,
3PH, 220/ 440V. MFG 1968. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471148

CINCINATTI MODEL OO MILLING MACHINE. SIZE 2 SER #2J2P1Z-52. 440V,
3PH. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471149

KEARNEY & TRUCKER MILLING MACHINE. 440V, 3PH, 6. 4A MAX LOAD. CAPACITY
100, 000 RMS AMPS. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471150

Does anyone know how much these beasts weigh? The irony is that right
now I do have a 3 phase generator in my yard, enough to run the first
machine mentioned. They are probably too heavy though.