Bubba

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:50:33 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Bubba what the He## are you doing here if it is not for free helping
advise? Your advise is worth nothing -zip-nada,as it benefits no one on
this thread. You are worse than Dave or Stormin in this area, at least
they try.
Is it a motor blowing- blower motor- motor with blower-inducer-inducer
blower- blower- . In the context of OPs question they are equal in my
opinion.

Whats wrong Ransley? Am I getting your panties in a bunch? Poor baby.
You want me to get a pacifier for you now?
Do you give out free advice because you cant hack it as a real service
tech? I choose to get paid for a living an not subject the
unsuspecting to harm and death. Ever read the caution and warning
labels on something as simple as a circuit board change out?
webtv..............that is just classic.
Bubba