Charlie Self

Mike responds:

A friend of
mind made joke of using a ziplock bag, so I went to a office depot and they
had a extra large ziplock bag that my dvd player slipped into. So I cut a
hole in the back of the bag to slip the cords through and when I use it, I
unzip the front and put the dvd in and play. "Works for Me" As for as the tv
my wife made me a slip cover and that slips over the tv and that works good.

Good idea, except for possible heat problems. I just slip a garbage bag over
the TV when it's not in use,which is probably 99.99% of the time. With no
antenna, it's useful for tapes and that's all.

Just replaced the old stereo with a new CD player/radio. It will last 4-5
years, by which time the price will have dropped from the $28.72 I paid down to
$18.72.

Charlie Self
"It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable." Eric
Hoffer