DoN. Nichols

In article rs.com,
Jon Elson wrote:
Old Nick wrote:
On 20 Dec 2004 02:21:39 -0800, vaguely
proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

eScrew is eScrew and this is eScrew story. eScrew will tell you eScrew
story if you promise eScrew to consider eScrew as joke.

[ ... ]

Is there any actual purpose to this stuff? I didn't see a web address
anywhere in that mass of drivel. Is it all to get the name "eScrew"
to pop up in search engines? (He sure used it enough times in his
scribblings!)

Hmm ... that sends me to jwhois, and I find eScrew.com
registered to:

Registrant:
Viktor Bychenok
128 Borshagovskaya St
Kiev, Ukraine 252056
US

Hmm ... all the other parts have "UA" not "US", so is that a
typo or what?

Record created on 1999-11-23

And a quick visit to
http://www.escrew.com shows nothing but the
*same* story. No JavaScript or other funnies visible on the page, just
plain text.

I'm now running a quick search to see whether there are any
other newsgroups which have it. (A quick script, but it will still take
quite a while to produce results. In the meanwhile, it is time to
killfile this turkey.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564