Mike

I was having the same trouble with my tv and dvd in my shop. A friend of
mind made joke of using a ziplock bag, so I went to a office depot and they
had a extra large ziplock bag that my dvd player slipped into. So I cut a
hole in the back of the bag to slip the cords through and when I use it, I
unzip the front and put the dvd in and play. "Works for Me" As for as the tv
my wife made me a slip cover and that slips over the tv and that works good.
.........good luck
"TaskMule" wrote in message

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message
How do I keep dust out of a TV and DVD I plan to install in my shop?

I'm
sure someone has been there before...

Thanks in advance.

Either a complete dust managment system, or put the electronic components

in
a cabinet. The DVD will eventually suffer regardless.