Richard Ferguson

I have a Milwaukee Super Sawzall that I love. It was the winner in a
Fine Homebuilding comparison test a few years ago. It looks like an
Uzi, and is about as powerful.

One great feature that it has is two speed controls, a knob and the
trigger. For metal, I set the knob at a low speed, and then the trigger
takes you from zero to the low speed. Makes the speed very
controllable. I would never buy a sawzall type unit without that
feature. If you only work with wood you don't need that feature, the
trigger alone is adequate.

Richard

SteveB wrote:

I am going to buy a Sawzall. DeWalt has one on sale for $99. If you were
going to buy a general use Sawzall for around $100, what would you buy and
why?

TIA

Steve