keng

Thanks Steve,

"The smooth curved break" etc.

So thats the technical name for it, earlier on I simply referred to it
as, you, $$%%&&**!!

Since my last post I have been looking at the various cutters etc and I
noticed that there is a specific 'continuous edge' diamond disc for
"tile cutting". This may be partly my own fault as I had a general
purpose diamond disc which I was using in my first attempts. I should
have included that my tiles are porcelain type.

I think I'll go for one of the powered cutters, plasplugs or similar as
the =A340 or so should be recouped during future kitchen and bathroom
renovations.

Many thanks

Ken