Ba r r y

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:55:16 GMT, "Golden Christmas Girl"
wrote:

I don't mind letting it weather to a silver finish, but after all this work,
I would like it to last for at least 20 years.

This is GREAT stuff:
http://www.ppg.com/ppgaf/olympic/maxhome.htm

A local cedar furniture and pergola maker
http://www.baldwinlawnfurniture.com/
uses it exclusively, as he has for years. I tried it last year when
refinishing some wooden spa sides, and it truly is nice stuff.
According to the factory owner who recommended it, the tinted offers
much better UV protection than the clear version. He did not sell the
product when he recommended it to me. I get the stuff from a local
paint store.

This guy has a LOT of furniture out there, and claims his customers
never complain about the protection and ease of recoating the Olympic
Maximum product.

Test on scrap!

Barry