George

Woodburner. Butane-powered soldering iron with a modified tip, in my case.
Allows additions at customer request.

I use sticky price tags or drop a card inside with care instructions and the
price.

"Alun Saunders" wrote in message
I was just wondering what method those of you that sell your work use to
mark your work with your name etc.? I've tried sticky labels but they
fall off, labels that tie on are OK for small items but not for bowls,
and the "branding iron" type markings I've seen on other turners' works
are usually illegible.

I'm probably going with the idea of a separate card with contact details
and also some limited "care and feeding" instructions, but I'd still
like something a bit more permanent on the piece itself that won't
easily get lost.

Any ideas?

--
Alun Saunders