Old Nick

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:52:45 -0800, Larry Jaques
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Metal content

All of the little grab handles that I have tried, like the one on the
BBQ, have the handles bent so that the lower handle has the shrp side
against your fingers when you try to lift that heavy, hot plate or
pan!

I actually do not see that what is happening there is _particluarly_
unsafe, compared to many BBQ situations..

What's that I hear? "Hey, Y'all! WATCH THIS!"
http://www.mindspring.com/~mikepatte...e/DCP_0009.JPG
(4' flame, tanks 2' away in a wind, riiiiiiight.)

I sent in my $5, so * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html
why haven't I been 'saved'? * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts