Mike in Arkansas

Stewart, I've had more time to read your information. It's similiar to
the 'acrylic transfer method'. You might be interested to know they
make a special paper that is more easlily desolved by washing with
water. Website is http://www.talbot1.com/collage_supplies/ . Never
used it so don't know how well it works. I tried the acrylic transfer
method and had mixed results. It worked okay but getting all the paper
off without messing up the image was difficult. Maybe the special
paper would have helped. For now since Chrismas is almost here I'm
having the images printed on vinyl and hoping for the best. I may try
your polycrylic (sp) method later. Thanks again for the input. Mike in
Arkansas