Squanklin

Jigsaw Update:

After reading much good advice from this group (thank you), I went the
cheap route and purchased a GMC jigsaw from Lowes for $11.50. It did
the job I needed it for this weekend, and I'm interested to test it out
over the coming months. Having no DeWalt, Ryobi, Craftsman, etc. to
compare it to, I will say it operated smoothly, provided a decent range
of variable speeds, and cut right through the 3/4" board as needed (as
all jigsaws should).

Thanks again for the helpful input!
Squanklin

Squanklin wrote:
I'm a homeowner who will give light to moderate use of a jigsaw.

Which
would you suggest as the best one for such use? Can I get by with a
$49 Skil at HD, or should I go with something at $100+?
Thanks!
Squanklin