Default How to heat an unheated room...

I have a 100 year old colonial in MA with one room on the 2nd floor
with no heat source. Nothing. No radiator, no baseboard heater - it
was just built w/o heat.

The room is about 12 x 10, my wife uses it for her changing room/giant
closet. We keep the door open to get heat from the hallway, but it is
always 10-15 degrees colder than the rest of the house.

How can I get heat in this room without going broke? I am thinking
single baseboard heater with it's ownn thermostat - does something like
that exist? Can it be plugged into a wall outlet or does it need to be
hard wired into the main box?
Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Bluesman