BigWallop

"Phil McCavity" wrote in message
http://s04.imagehost.org/1288/Honeywell.JPG

My radiator heating will only start when put to continuous
if the water heating is put on continuous as well, so I
presume that the thermostat is faulty ( could there be
another cause?). Ther are only two wires going into
a hole on the other side of the wall so the thermostat
must come off from the front. I would be grateful if
anyone could point me to the right way to get it off.
Thanks,

On the bottom edge should be, either, two slots that you stick a flat screw
driver in and release the front, or two screws that you turn to release the
front.